Saving and Exporting Marked Lists
You can only save a Marked List when you sign into the Web of Science. If you don’t sign in, you will be prompted to sign in when you go to save your list. If you are signed in your Unfiled Marked List will be automatically saved for future sessions.
- Click Marked List from the top of any page on the Web of Science.
- Select Unfiled Marked List then Add to List and then Create New List
- Complete the Name and Description fields and click Save.
Opening a Saved Marked List
- On the Marked List page, click Open/Manage to open one of your saved lists.
- Choose whether to replace the records on the list with new records or add records to the saved list.
Deleting a Saved Marked List
To delete a saved Marked List, click Open/Manage from the Marked List page, select the Marked List(s) you want to remove, and click Delete.
Changing Your Email. Your saved Marked List is associated with the email address you registered and use to sign into the Web of Science, so if you change your email address those saved records will no longer be available when you use your new email address.
You can export a Marked List whether they're signed into the Web of Science or not, to export summary information to the following formats (up to 1000 records at a time):
- EndNote online
- EndNote desktop
- Plain text file
More export options are in development and are coming soon.
If you wish to export the collection-specific details of a full record, select the database before clicking on export. Once you have selected your format, you will be able to export the Full Record (everything) or pick specific fields from the selected collection by editing the Custom Selection.